Google lists the top Halloween searches of 2021, including the full popular costumes, haunted homes films, and more.
This year, Google provides data on the most popular Halloween-related searches, like the most popular costumes, popular haunted house locations on Maps, and more.
Each year Google publishes its Halloween research insights, and this year is different.
The most popular films are pretty consistent from year to the next, but the top-rated Halloween costumes highlight the trends that are attracting the attention of society in the present.
For a marketer, it’s helpful to stay at the forefront of pop culture as it will provide bound to connect with your target audience and increase the credibility of your brand.
This year Google has released information on:
- Top Halloween Movies
- Best Halloween costumes
- The most-searched pumpkin patches
- Most well-known spooky actions across the United States
Here’s a abstract of the key findings from the Google report.
Top Halloween Movies
This list includes the best of Halloween classics and classics for families.
Incorporating personalities into franchises is a way to increase the longevity of their brands.
The top Halloween films that have been searched for over this past few days in the U.S. are:
- Halloween (1978)
- Friday, the 13th of June
- Hocus Pocus
- A Nightmare on Elm Street
Best Halloween Costumes
Traditionally, searches for costumes stores are most active on Halloween; however, Google will not wait until Halloween to make available the information.
Here’s what it’s gathered about the most popular costume-related searches during the first week in October.
Here are the top costume searches that are popular throughout the U.S.
Unlock (not included) using Keyword Hero See all your organic keywords in G.A. and their performance metrics. Free Trial. You can end it at any time. Professional assistance. 4 minutes to set up.
Costumes for Halloween that are trending:
- Squid Game
- Britney Spears
Couples’ costumes that are trending:
- Trixie as well as Timmy Turner
- Bonnie and Clyde
- Skid and Pump
- Mrs. Smith and Mr. and Mrs. Smith
- Cosmo and Wanda
The most popular dog costumes for dogs:
- Squid Game
Famous Pumpkin Patches
In Google Maps, there’s a 375 percent increase in searches related to pumpkins between September through October.
The most used keyword at this period is “pumpkin patch,” which grows almost 470 percent.
Here are a few of the most known pumpkin patches available on Google Maps in the U.S.:
- Goebbert’s Pumpkin Patch & Apple Orchard, Pingree Grove, IL
- Bengtson’s Pumpkin Farm and Fall Fest, Glen, IL
- Bishop’s Pumpkin Farm Wheatland, CA
- Bob’s Corn and the Pumpkin Farm, Snohomish, WA
Most searched-for Halloween activities
Spooky attractions, like corn mazes or haunted houses, rise by 700% and 270%, respectively.
Here are a few most-searched-for destinations for Halloween events in Google Maps in the U.S.:
- Buford Corn Maze in Buford, Georgia
- Field of Screams situated in Mountville, Pennsylvania
- Piedmont Avenue Pumpkin Patch in Oakland, California
- Howl-O-Scream at Tampa Bay, Florida
- Greenspot Farms is located in Mentone, California
- Texas Pumpkin Fest in Leander, Texas
- Netherworld Haunted House in Stone Mountain, Georgia
- The Cornbelly’s Corn Maze and Pumpkin Fest in Lehi, Utah
- Rutledge The Corn Maze at Olympia, Washington
- Pennhurst Asylum in Spring City, Pennsylvania